Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

This is an event that I - as well as a whole bunch of other book bloggers - do every Wednesday, where we pick an upcoming release we're excited for and share it with the world. The meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

My pick this week is:




The Guard (The Selection #2.5)
by Kiera Cass
Publisher: HarperCollins
Expected Publication: February 4th, 2013
Genre: YA, Romance

Before America Singer met Prince Maxon . . .
Before she entered the Selection . . .
She was in love with a boy named Aspen Leger.

Don't miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass's #1 New York Times bestselling Selection trilogy. This brand new 64-page story begins just after the group of Selected girls is narrowed down to the Elite and is told from Aspen's point of view. The Guard also features a teaser to The One, the thrilling conclusion to The Selection trilogy.

I'm sure it's pretty obvious why I want this book so badly, as does probably anyone else who's already read The Selection, The Prince, and The Elite. Plus, now that we already know Maxon's POV, I really need Aspen's. I wouldn't have cared less about what Aspen thought since I really don't like him, but I have to know what he thinks of America making it into the Elite! I hope he's super jealous!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment