Monday, November 4, 2013

Fallen for Covers (1)

I've looked all over the web - for all of 5 minutes - for a meme called Fallen for Covers, but all I found was Fallen for Covers Mondays, which is the meme I used to do every Monday. It was hosted by Wickedly Delicious Book Blog. So as far as I know, I guess I'm the host of Fallen for Covers; please correct me if I'm wrong though. Fallen for covers is a meme I do every Monday which basically showcases the pretty book covers I've come across over the week.

This week was a pretty slow one for me, so I didn't find too many pretty covers this week. On the bright side, all but one of these covers look spooky enough for Halloween. Here are this week's pics:






Well, that's all I've got for this week. Hope you find something you like! And remember, I always enjoy reading your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment