Monday, November 4, 2013

Keeper's Book Reviews Re-Opening

Welcome back guys! As happy as I am to see everyone here and to have an actual site up again, I'm frustrated that I managed to break another world record. Do you want to know which one? The one where you manage to ruin your blog in the least amount of time. I managed to do it less than 48 hours, and since no one has contradicted me, I'm assuming that I hold the record. I still can't believe I managed to turn a vibrant blog into a website that looks like a library. And yes, I do know that libraries are anything but boring, but still. Anyways, I hope you all had a great Halloween and in turn, Diwali (an Indian holiday some of my friends celebrated over the weekend).

For better or for worse, I'm back. I just hope I manage to make my blog interesting without a pretty website anymore. Thanks for being so supportive everyone! Also, if you haven't noticed yet, I've extended my reign a bit, and you can now also follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment