Monday, June 16, 2014

This Blog Has Moved to...


I know there haven't been any new posts on the blog lately, but not because I was bored. No, in fact, it's quite the opposite: I was setting up a new blog that would feature more than just book reviews, but at the same time still be aimed at a similar audience. I also have 2 other co-authors with me, and that only makes the site that much more interesting! We already have about 20 posts on the blog, so you can check us out and see if you're still interested. And just so you know, there's going to be a new giveaway up on the nouveau blog soon. I don't want to give everything away, but let's just say that it involves 10 copies of City of Heavenly Fire, and that winning depends entirely on your knowledge of the series.

For those of you worried that I'm going to delete this blog like I did last time, don't worry, I won't make the same mistake again. This blog is going to stay up and running, though there won't be any new posts. All the reviews and events are free for you to look through at your leisure. Those of you who want to check out the new site, just click on the link: http://www.swimmingthroughthoughts.wordpress.com 

I miss you all, and can't wait to see you over on the new site! Have a great summer vacation everyone, and remember, keep your eyes on the lookout for the giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment