Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

WoW is supposed to be a weekly meme, but me being me, you never know when I'm going to throw it at you. Just know it'll always be on a Wednesday. This delightful event is hosted by Jill at 'Breaking the Spine', and all we do is feature a book that's yet to be released and that we're dying to read. Got it? Great! Let's get started.

This week's pic is one I've been waiting forever (literally) to read, and now it has a sort-of cover. I just hope it's not the final cover...'cause that would suck.





Rivals in the City (The Agency #4)
by Y.S. Lee
Expected Publication: 2014
Publisher: ---------
Genre: YA, Romance, Espionage

Convicted fraudster Henry Thorold is dying in prison, and the Agency asks Mary to take on one last case: to watch for the return of his estranged wife. Mrs Thorold is an accomplished criminal and will surely want to settle scores with Mary’s fiancé, James. With the additional complications of family and conflicting loyalties, the stakes for all involved are higher than ever.


This is the fourth book of one of the most amazing, most humorous, and most romantic series ever. Unfortunately, this seems to be the last book in the series, but I will wait 'till December 31st for this book if I have to. If you guys haven't heard of this series yet, the first book is called A Spy in the House, and if you ever listen to just one thing I say, then listen when I say you have to give this series a try...if you like the type of books I read, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment