Sunday, December 29, 2013

An Extended Reign

As you may or may not have noticed from my edited banner and button, I will now also be doing movie reviews in addition to books reviews. You've probably seen that I've pretty much stopped doing book reviews, but not because I haven't been reading, (because I have), but because it's taking too much time from my studies, and you know what they say about 11th grade being the most important and all. But I have taken a liking to watching movies, watching romantic comedies, and while I've never written a movie review before, I thought I'd give it a try. And if it doesn't work out, I guess I'll just have to de-edit everything I re-edited. No biggie.

So if you've taken a look at my personal throne over on the left, you're probably wondering why I have one and you don't. Ignoring the fact that if you really wanted your own throne you could just make one, I have one because, like the title of this post explains, I've have hopefully successfully conquered both the reading world and now, the movie world as well. And guess what??!! I'm psychic too. Here's my first public prediction: I see a giveaway in your future.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays everyone! For people like me, there's only 4 more days 'till school starts (counting today), so make every day count!!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment